Responsibilities include communicating with and reporting to investors and the identification of opportunities to maximize returns and profits while participating in complex decision-making related to asset identification, acquisition, management, and disposition.
Our analysts are an integral part of the deal acquisition, development, and management teams. Analysts work collaboratively with others to conduct financial, operational, and strategic analyses across a diverse portfolio of impact investments and assets.
The successful candidate will be energetic and entrepreneurial, with a passion to learn and work collaboratively with a dynamic, interdisciplinary team.
Key Areas of Responsability
- Generating detailed financial models to analyze existing and potential investments.
- Supporting asset managers in measuring and managing investment performance.
- Working with and improving upon existing operational models.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Summarizing and presenting results to management, Investment Committee and investors.
- Developing and analyzing innovative ways to identify, value and monetize sustainability measures.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, accounting, finance, economics, or business administration.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in private equity, investment banking, corporate finance and/or M&A.
- Basic to intermediate accounting skills, with proficiency in analyzing financial statements.
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail and produce accurate deliverables.
- Problem Solver – capacity to apply knowledge and skills to solve and manage complex problems.
- Team Player – ability to build and manage relationships effectively within teams and with clients.
- Self-starter – takes initiative and ownership of projects and drives progress with limited direction in a non-hierarchical entrepreneurial organization where teamwork, humility, and a learning mindset are critical to success.
- Agricultural, renewable energy and/or water experience is a plus.