Writing Your CV
Your CV is the door opener to getting a job interview.
This is why focusing in main points is key to meet your objective. Remember that when you open an attachment from your email the screen view shows two thirds of the first page, make sure most of your important information appears here.
When writing your CV:
- Keep your home address private, only write down your name, mail and mobile number
- The document should be one page or two pages length maximum
- Write it from present-past
- There should be no time gaps, include everything with month and year meeting
- Each position should specify your responsibility, your achievements mentioning number and size of projects or transactions you have been involved in, and outcome or IRR, if applicable. GOOD LUCK!